Metals Research Ltd
Delivering Service and Support to the Semiconductor Industry
First choice for the III-V electronic materials industry
Continuing over 25 years of pioneering work in the development of production equipment for III-V compound semiconductors, such as Gallium Phosphide and Gallium Arsenide, Metals Research has remained the acknowledged world leader in the fields of III-V semiconductor crystal growth and thin film epitaxy.
The unique resources of expertise and experience, together with our continued philosophy of integrated process development, equipment design and manufacture enables us to continue to offer an unequalled range of products and services in these fields.
Metals Reseach Limited continues to be wholly committed to the provision of a complete service to its customers, whether for a single piece of equipment or for complete turnkey packages with full end product guarantees and transfer of technology.
Bulk Crystal Growth Systems
- Fully automated, computer controlled LEC equipment for III-V compounds such as GaP, GaAs, InP and InAs
- Research, development and full production equipment
- GaP and InP synthesis systems
- Growth systems for oxide materials YAG, LiNbO3 and GGG
- Ancilliary equipment for crystal processing, annealing etc
Metal Organic Vapour Phase Epitaxy (MOVPE)
- Research and developmet systems for III-V and II-VI compunds (GaAs, GaP, GaAsp, InP, InAs, CdHgTe etc)
- Production systems for III-V and II-VI compunds
- Research systems for oxide materials
Liquid Phase Epitaxy (LPE)
- Research and development systems for III-V and II-VI compounds
- Production systems for III-V and II-VI compounds
- Custom equipment design
- Process and equipment development projects
- Process guarantees with full technical process support
- Facility design and construction, and gas supply installations
- Turnkey projects with transfer of manufacturing technology, installation, commissioning and maintenance